- Congratulations Messages For Achievements And Success
- Heartfelt 50th Wedding Anniversary Wishes
- New Bhojpuri Video Songs | Bhojpuri 2019 Video and Audio Songs
- 8 Sweet Valentine’s Day Poems for Her
- Top 200 Famous Quotes About Love
- Ek Rutba Hai | Love Status | Whatsapp Status Video
- India vs Pakistan ICC Champion Trophy Final Full Match Highlights
- அழுதுகொண்டே மனைவியை கலாய்த்த Sandy | Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Review Day 103 Episode 4th October 2019
- Deontay Wilder & Tyson Fury Exchange Words | SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING
- Kotilingeshwara Temple -6
Watch this video to learn how to add clickable links to your WhatsApp status posts! Link to your social media profiles, YouTube videos, or any website!
To start, open WhatsApp on your mobile device. Then, tap Status in the bottom left corner. Tap the pencil icon on the right to create a new text status. If there’s anything you want to say to introduce the link, like “check this out” type in what you’d like to say. Now, enter the URL of the page you want to link to. If you want, you can also copy the URL from its source and paste it here by tapping where it says, “Type a Status,” then tapping Paste. To change the style of the text, tap the T at the top. To change the colour of the background, tap the colour palette in the top right corner. When you’re done, tap the blue arrow icon to post it. To see how your status looks to your friends on WhatsApp, tap the circle on the left. You’ll see that the URL is clickable. If you tap it, a pop-up menu will appear with the option to open the link. Tap Open Link to test it out and make sure you’ve linked to the correct page.
Check out our other WhatsApp tutorial videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HIr_IpSBEQ&list=PLk3xjyeTggSZ68FPeRqyjhsovf5vd5Tkl
Visit http://www.techboomers.com for over 100 free courses on all of today’s most popular websites & apps!